TOP 5 CBD OIL PRODUCTS SOLD IN THE USA
Are you looking at purchasing CBD oil in the US? Maybe you’re unsure of who to trust when it comes to the top CBD oil products out there. Well, hopefully, this article helps!
CBD Oil Bureaucratic Environment
In the year 2014, President Barrack Obama signed into law the Agricultural Act of 2014, Legitimacy of Industrial Hemp Research, which is section 7606 of the act. The execution of the Agricultural Act of 2014 is an authorization of CBD oil’s legality.
The federal and state laws abiding the medical use cannabis and cannabinoids, popularly known as CBD in the United States of America are confusing among cannabis users and healthcare providers. In the United States, cannabis is legal for medical purposes in 50 percent (50%) of the comprising states. Some states legalized products that are high in cannabinol (CBD) and low in THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) to be sold in dispensaries for medical use.
If a plant is deemed legal, that makes all products from the material source legal as well. So, you need to know that CBD oil can come from both the marijuana and from the hemp plant. What is referred to as medical marijuana is if the THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which is the psychoactive component of cannabis is above 0.3% which can invariably extend into levels between 15% to 30%, but THC level below 0.3% is classified as legal hemp or CBD oil.
Uses of CBD Oil
Since CBD oil is legal to be imported and exported in the states, there are variety of ways where CBD oil can be useful. Preclinical trials over the past years have found that CBD shows potentiality as an:
- Anti-tumoral agent
Patients with more chronic conditions such as epilepsy, cancer, diabetes, among others often use medical cannabis oil.
This product is smokeable and may be applied to an “oil rig” (a device used much like a bong or a traditional water pipe which uses a heated element) for the highest possible intensity modification. CBD oil can also be inhaled into the body by using a vape pen, which is almost the size of a conventional ink pen but has CBD oil cartridge and also a heating element
CBD oil is edible and can be consumed orally through raw foodstuffs, baked or cooked goods as consuming CBD oil raw may not yield the intended results. It can be consumed orally by applying the solution under your tongue, inside your tea or to bake the CBD oil directly into your food using an eye-dropper of infused liquid commonly referred to as “tincture”. Tinctures are small plastics or glass bottles that have CBD oil mixed with a well-preserved solution such as alcohol.
Lastly, CBD oil can also be used for topical purposes. Topicals are ointments or creams that have been infused with hemp oil. It has been demonstrated to be useful against varieties of skin conditions and pain associated with cancer, arthritis and nerve pain.
Top 5 CBD oils in the USA
There are things to put into consideration when looking for the best CBD oils. It all starts with how and where the manufacturer grows their industrial hemp, how the extraction process takes place and laboratory tests to ensure consistent quality. You need to consider your needs and the strengths of the product’s manufacturer, which also help to determine how you want to take your oil. Below is a list of the top 5 CBD oils in the USA:
- MedTerra CBD oil: MedTerra CBD oil is one if the best brands of CBD oil in the United States which uses Kentucky grown hemp and processed using CO2 extraction methods, it comes in dosages as high as 3000 mg CBD per bottle. It has an overall score of 4.62 and prices ranging from $49.95 for 500mg bottle to $149.95 for 3,000mg bottle.
- Koi CBD oil: Koi CBD oil is an oil that can be used as either a sublingual which can be administered directly under the tongue or an e-liquid which can be used directly into an e-cigarette. Koi CBD oil is made using a unique process with absolutely no THC in it, and it comes in five different flavors which are blue raspberry dragon fruit, watermelon green apple sour, strawberry milkshake, vanilla caramel custard and flavorless additive. It has an overall score of 4.38 and prices ranging from $29.99 per 100mg CBD bottle to $399.96 per 1000mg CBD bottle.
- Bluebird botanicals CBD hemp oil: The bluebird botanicals CBD oil is a golden brown special formula that contains both the raw and decarboxylated forms of cannabinoids in a 1:1 ratio. It has an earthy and a bit bitter taste. It has an overall score of 4.7 and price ranging from $9.95 per 1/3 ounce to $139.95 per 8 ounces.
- HEMPMEDS CBD oil: HEMPMEDS CBD oil is a sublingual, easy to take hemp oil which is cultivated without pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers and extracted using supercritical CO2, pressed directly from the hemp plant’s stalk. It comes in three different lines, which are Blue, Green and Gold which comes in 3G, 3G and 15G, and 10G tubes respectively. It has an overall score of 4.75 and price range which is as follows:
- Blue label: $149, 510mg 3G/ $349, 1700mg 10G tube
- Green label: $69, 300mg 3G/ $249, 1500mg 15G tube
- Gold label: $179, 720mg 3G/ $399, 2400mg 10G tube.
- CBDFX oil: CBDFX oil is a product free from gelatin and GMO ingredients with a sharp and healthy smell, CBDFX offers a range of hemp-based cannabinoid products to fit individual’s needs. CBDfx makes two types of oils; the vape addictive made with vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol which can be used as vape juice, tincture or applied right to your skin and the second is their vegan tincture, made with European-grown hemp. It has an overall score of 4.5 and prices ranging from $59.99 per 300mg to $124.99 per 1000mg.
According to Forbes, CBD market is estimated to grow by 700% by 2020, and Hemp-Derived CBD is estimated to account for $450 million, which means the CBD market is expanding yearly which implies that there will be a huge increase in the number of CBD oil brands out there. So, it is left to consumers to do their homework by looking into where a company acquires its CBD, find out which products are best for their respective needs before purchasing.